WHAT WE DO
Whether you’re trying to attract and keep an audience, build awareness and affinity, or move prospects to action, it’s all about sharing a cohesive, clear story across all platforms—paid, earned, shared, and owned. Let’s start a conversation about how you’re sharing your story to impress your market.
Brand Development & Building Services
- Brand Positioning & Strategy
- Visual Brand Identity
- Messaging & Naming
- Media Relations
- Analyst Relations
- Thought Leadership Initiatives
- Go-to-Market & Product Launch Strategy
- Product Launches
- Employee Branding
Lead Generation & Curation Services
- Content Strategy & Implementation
- Graphic Design & Copy Creation
- Content Marketing
- Direct & Email Marketing
- Sales Support & Collateral
- Event Planning & Coordination
- SEO & SEM
- Video & Flash Animation
- Social Marketing & Media Management
- Influencer Marketing
- Website Design, Development & Production
Marketers need what we offer to get a piece of the visibility pie.
- Comprehensive knowledge about options in the evolving media landscape
- Channeled creativity to develop and distribute compelling marketing messages
- Focused management to develop and execute concepts within budget
- Value-driven marketing programs and services that leverage a variety of media
To Hire or Outsource? That is the PR Question.
Now that you’ve decided to embrace PR as part of your marketing communications mix, how do you know when to keep PR...
Are You Ready for PR?
You’re probably convinced that there are plenty of good reasons to add public relations to your marketing...
How Much Should I Budget for Marketing?
What’s the first rule in determining your marketing budget? If you don’t know, congratulations, because there is no...
SOCIAL MEDIA: Beware of Diluting Your Brand, One Post at a Time
Obsession with Selfies is just one example of a heightened awareness today around personal branding. It's a force for...
“SCHWEGMAN’s expertise in media and analyst relations, messaging, and content creation has helped us make great strides in carving out a leadership position in our market space. They also are extremely responsive in helping us take advantage of near-term opportunities.”
– Lexy Johnson, OneView Commerce